Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fly Girl LTC

I am really happy with the way this card turned out. I had to play around with it a bit before I came up with the final design.  I used three different patterned papers for this card which is way outside of my comfort zone.  In the past I had not played around with stamping onto patterned paper much either, so I really wanted to try that with this card.  I colored the image with Prisma pencils and blended the colors with odorless mineral spirits.  This is the first time I have tried my hand at shading. It's not bad for a first attempt; but, I do hope to get better with more practice.  Overall I have to admit this is my favorite card that I have made since I have gotten back into making LTC's.  It doesn't seem to show up as well in the pictures as it does in person though.  I will definitely be playing around with more patterned paper in the future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment