Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spotlight on The Boxing B's

This is one of the first cards I received in a small individual trade swap that I organized to get my feet wet again with making and trading cards.  I instantly loved this card when I saw it.  I love sparkly things and I especially love the monochromatic look when it is done well.

    I have passed over the sparkle cardstock at the craft stores so many times thinking there is NO WAY I could use that stuff to make a nice card; but, this card totally proves me wrong.  

"Color Wheel: Blue Fishy" was designed by trying to use as many shades of blue as possible.  The Boxing B's were looking for colors of the ocean when deciding on the cardstock, glitter embossing powders and well matched bubble stickers.  The end result was a very streamlined look with a sparkly twist.  This design would make a great greeting card!  

1 comment:

  1. D of the Boxing Bs makes great cards, and this is one of them!

    ReplyDelete